Reserve a Study Room
Choose your study room based on group size and location.
Library Study Room Use Policy
Library study rooms are intended to support academic work and may be reserved by current Midlands Technical College students, faculty, and staff. Priority use of the rooms will be given to students. The following policies apply to study room reservations and checkouts:
- Each user may schedule up to two room reservations per day. Each reservation can last up to 3 hours.
- There is a 15-minute grace period for reservations. If the key has not been checked out by the end of the grace period, the reservation is cancelled. If there are still rooms available, a new reservation may be submitted.
- Study rooms must be vacated and the keys must be returned to the desk 15 minutes prior to the library’s closing.
- Other user responsibilities include:
- No food is permitted in the study rooms.
- "Stealing, destroying, damaging, or misusing college property or the property of others" can result in disciplinary action (see page 62 of the MTC Student Handbook).
- Items should not be left unattended in the study rooms for more than 10 minutes.
- MTC Library is not responsible for stolen items.